WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- In the SAP EWM area you implement new warehouse and logistics solutions based on SAP SCM and EWM and realize business concepts with our national and international customers on this basis.
- Together with your team you are the first contact person for users and key users in the SAP EWM environment. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of training courses and workshops.
- With your know-how you advise our customers in project and product specific questions on site or remotely from your hybrid workstation.
- Your strengths also include adjustments to the system landscape using ABAP/OO and customizing.
- You empathically support and supervise our junior consultants. You will provide dedicated support in pre-sales when preparing offers.
- We gladly rely on your profound expertise in the SAP EWM module including customizing. Cross-process/inter-module experience is desirable.
- We would be pleased if you have already gained several years of programming experience in ABAP-OO with a focus on the SAP EWM module.
- You are responsible for the planning and execution of trainings and workshops.Personally you convince with your confident appearance in dealing with colleagues (m/f/d) as well as your hands-on mentality.
- We expect you to have a good command of written and spoken German and very good English, as well as a willingness to travel on business (approx. 5%).
- Your profile is rounded off by your independent way of working, affinity for technology, flexibility as well as a strong customer and solution orientation.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for your daily work.
- Individual training: We want to support you – We educate you and grow together.
- Career opportunities: At ACOPA everything is possible – an employee has the opportunity to become a partner of ACOPA if they show commitment and development.
Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to contact our recruiting Team by
e-mail at: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status
or disability status.