WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
- You will work on the professional design and implementation of customer-specific S/4 HANA extensions and SAP Cloud Platform applications.
- Design and object-oriented development of on- premise and cloud- based integrated business applications.
- Technical conception, realization and testing of the developed solutions via the rollout at the customer, up to their support.
- You actively participate in the sales and marketing of their products.
- You already have development experience in corresponding projects/support.
- Ideally, you have a degree in computer sciences with relevant work experience or comparable training.
- Experience with supply chain planning processes, SAP ABAP, SAP FIORI would be desirable.
- You have very good communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken german and english.
- Independent, structured, and autonomous work is a matter of course for you. You are creative, solution-oriented and enjoy new technologies.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for your daily work.
- Individual training: We want to support you – We educate you and grow together.
- Individual professional career: We support you in reaching your goals with a personal career plan and trainings and grow together.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/27110540! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.