INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING
IBP – Tune up your supply chain management
INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING (IBP)
TUNE UP YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SAP IBP is a cloud-based requirement and stock planning solution from SAP. Give your employees the tools to optimise analytical processes, gain deep insights and make strategic, financial and operational decisions using dynamic visualisations in real time throughout your entire supply chain. This can be quickly implemented within your company using pre-configured process templates.
SUPPLY CHAIN DIGITALISATION
REALTIME FORECASTING AND PLANNING
True digitalisation for your supply chain: Connect your supply chain processes and existing IT solutions with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning using traditional planning and forecasting. When digitalising your value chain, the most important functions include real time planning for effective forecast and demand management, stock optimisation, risk analysis, sales planning, operational planning, response planning and supply planning. The intuitive user interface allows you to simulate and compare various different scenarios. All information is presented in a user-friendly, compact and understandable way and can be seamlessly transferred to Microsoft Excel for further processing.
Your advantages with IBP
Intuitive user experience
The familiar Microsoft Excel-based layout and web-user interface (UI) make working with SAP IBP a breeze.
Speed and agility
The HANA in-memory platform drives superfast data analytics. And as SAP IBP is cloud-based, you will be up and running in no time, you can easily extend your solution and you will not lose time worrying about infrastructure or updates.
Social collaboration capabilities help you work easily together with stakeholders in and outside the company, to, for example, refine insights.
SAP HANA helps you run powerful analytics to make the best possible decisions at the best possible moments.
Added Value for your Demand Planning process
- Take advantage of advanced forecasting models to develop more accurate mid-or long-term statistical forecasts
- React faster to short term demand changes with pattern recognition-based algorithms
- Usage of Automated outlier correction or missing value completion for sales history
Value Drivers for the Supply & Operations Planning process
- Rapid adoption / easy-to-use, familiar interface(s)
- Reduction of system/tool/process complexity
- Close to real-time scenario & planning capabilities
- Faster, more effective decision making
IBP for Inventory: Master Uncertainty, drive S&OP decisions to the Planners
- Efficiently position inventory to best absorb forecast error, demand variability and supply uncertainty
- Multi-echelon (multi-stage) inventory optimization
- Drive S&OP decisions to inventory target recommendations for planners
IBP Supply and Response: Master supply planning and response intelligence
- Plan production, procurement and distribution
- Respond to daily disruptions through what-if analysis to change supply plans and reschedule demand
- Manage allocations where supply is scarce