WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
- You develop concepts, strategies and implementation plans in supply chain management for our national and international customers.
- You will work within a motivated team and, depending on your experience and qualifications, take responsibility for sub-projects or even overall project management.
- You support the improvement of existing services as well as the development of new services. In addition, you will be responsible for the acquisition, development, and expansion of the business unit.
- You support the development of customer specific solutions.
- You actively work with your team on your career development.
- You have several years of professional experience in consulting and implementation projects in supply chain management, ideally with initial responsibility for partial project performance.
- You have experience in business analysis, conception, design, and implementation of business processes based on SAP.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in relevant SAP applications (IBP; APO and/or S/4HANA).
- Fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Availability to travel within the scope of the projects and after flexible agreement with the customer.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for your daily work.
- Individual training: We want to support you – We educate you and grow together.
- Individual professional career: We support you in reaching your goals with a personal career plan and trainings and grow together.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/27110540! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.