Who We Are
Shape the future! As a working student HR at the Wuppertal-based ACOPA GmbH, you will experience first-hand what it means to live digitalization and shape the world of tomorrow.
We are an innovative expert network for supply chain management, value chain, as well as analytics, process consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech (innovations for renewable energy or more sustainability). The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge, as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers.
With our experienced experts, we advise companies from medium-sized businesses as well as DAX companies and show ways and solutions how added value can be created through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
Do you also want to shape the world of tomorrow? Then become apart of the 30-strong ACOPA team!
- Learning curve: You will get a deep insight into the HR processes of our company, where you can expect a varied, interesting and exciting range of tasks.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and highly experienced colleagues colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of your own creative ideas, transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flexwork: There are no core working hours at ACOPA. You divide your working hours according to your own needs and choose your own needs and freely choose your work location.
Who We Are Looking For
You are a student of business administration, (business) psychology with a focus on HR and would like to first step into a successful professional life? Then you are at the right place. We are looking for a working student HR, who is keen to establish the HR of tomorrow today. You are someone who would like to develop yourself further and is willing to perform. In addition, you think ahead and are creative. Take your chance now!
- Become a potential developer: You will support our HR partner in day-to-day HR business along the entire employee lifecycle.
- Look to the future: With the help of your know-how, you will support the HR Business Partner in the further development of the HR processes and thus ensure a high level of employee motivation.
- Internationality: You will support our international team in all all human resources issues.
- Your personal development: You work actively with your team on your career development.
- You are studying economics or similar and have already successfully completed three semesters.
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in the field of human resources.
- You can communicate very well in German and English.
- You are very confident in using all MS Office applications.
- You have excellent communication skills and a careful way of working.
- You have a real talent for organization and are able to quickly understand new topics.
- You enjoy working in a team.
If you have difficulties with your application, or general questions about ACOPA and the entry opportunities, you are welcome to contact Ms. Suhr.
Ms. S. Suhr
Tel: 0202 7053533