WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
- As part of the internship, you will support our consultants and developers in the provision of individual solutions in the SAP environment.
- You will work with Microsoft Office applications and support the research, preparation and documentation of IT roadmaps, concepts and strategies.
- During your internship you will get to know SAP system environments and deepen your knowledge through practical applications in real customer projects.
- Consulting tasks at DAX 30 companies.
- Furthermore, we offer you the chance to contribute your creativity to the development and optimization of ACOPA.
- You have successfully completed at least four semesters of a STEM degree program.
- You are interested in the development of SAP systems, digitalization topics or logistics and are motivated to further develop yourself in these areas.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- Furthermore, you are characterized by a high affinity for IT and a fast comprehension ability.
- You have a high degree of willingness to learn and reliability.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flex work: Core working hours do not exist at ACOPA – you divide your working hours yourself according to your own needs and choose your working location freely.
- Individual training: We want to support you – you can choose freely from a wide range of further training courses.
- Career opportunities: At ACOPA everything is possible – an employee has the opportunity to become a partner of ACOPA if they show commitment and development.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/7053533! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.