WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
- As part of our Digital Transformation Business Unit, you advise our national and international customers on all IT security issues.
- Together with our team, you analyze and evaluate threat scenarios and security risks.
- You convey to our customers, which holistic and individual security concepts/strategies are necessary and create and implement them.
- We attach great importance to further training. We believe in our employees and their competences. Together with the entire team, you will actively work on your further development.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer sciences, business informatics or a comparable degree.
- Experience in analyzing, evaluating, and testing threat scenarios, IT security audits, risk management, and security incident handling.
- Expertise in designing and implementing security solutions.
- Independent working style, authoritative external appearance, and confident command of the German and English languages.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for your daily work.
- Individual training: We want to support you – We educate you and grow together.
- Individual professional career: We support you in reaching your goals with a personal career plan and trainings and grow together.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/7053533! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.