WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
- As part of the team, you actively work on challenging and complex consulting projects and take over (partial) project management depending on your experience level.
- You advise our customers and take over the technical management of solution concepts, which you implement together with the customer.
- You are available as a general contact person for our customers, maintain customer relationships and establish new contacts.
- You structure and support digital transformation projects in business and IT.
- Together with your team, you shape our entrepreneurial future.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in the industry and/or consulting sector.
- You have completed your studies in (business) computer science, (business) engineering, statistics or a comparable course of study with above-average results.
- In addition to a high IT affinity, you have excellent analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, as well as the flexibility and mobility required in a consulting environment.
- Business fluent German and English round off your profile.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for your daily work.
- Individual training: We want to support you – We educate you and grow together.
- Individual professional career: We support you in reaching your goals with a personal career plan and trainings and grow together.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/7053533! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.