WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
- You are part of our Digital Transformation Unit and advise our customers in the areas of analytics, business intelligence, greentech or big data.
- You use state-of-the-art approaches and technologies such as SCRUM and KANBAN to understand digital processes and collect data, evaluate and interpret it and derive valuable insights for our customers.
- You are able to initiate and coordinate cross-functional projects to optimize the end-to-end process landscape and actively participate in them.
- You act as a technical consultant and professional contact person.
- You analyze the business processes of our customers and help to derive and implement improvement potentials.
- You have already gained professional experience in the industry and/or consulting sector.
- You have completed your studies in (business) computer science, (business) engineering, statistics or a comparable course of study with above-average results.
- In addition to your high IT affinity, you have excellent analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, as well as the flexibility and mobility required in a consulting environment.
- Business fluent German and English round off your profile.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for your daily work.
- Individual training: We want to support you – We educate you and grow together.
- Individual professional career: We support you in reaching your goals with a personal career plan and trainings and grow together.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/27110540! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.