WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
- You work as part of the team on challenging and complex consulting projects and take on (partial) project management depending on your experience level.
- You analyze customer requirements and develop innovative solutions to support the digital transformation with a focus on research and development in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- You optimize the value chains of our customers from a wide range of industries.
- You develop customer-specific strategies and successfully lead the customer to their goal.
- You not only lead consulting projects in the context of development strategy, but also have the opportunity to develop methodically and conceptually together with us.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in the industry and/or consulting sector.
- You have completed your studies in business informatics, industrial engineering, chemistry or chemical engineering, statistics or a comparable course of study with above-average results.
- In addition to your high IT affinity, you have excellent analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, as well as the flexibility and mobility required in a consulting environment.
- Business fluent German and English round off your profile.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for your daily work.
- Individual training: We want to support you – We educate you and grow together.
- Individual professional career: We support you in reaching your goals with a personal career plan and trainings and grow together.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/27110540! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.