Shape the future! As an SAP Consultant SCM (m/f/d) at the Wuppertal-based ACOPA GmbH, you will experience first-hand what it means, to live digitization and shape the world of tomorrow.
We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech (innovations for renewable energy or more sustainability). The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers.
With our experienced experts we advise companies from the as well as DAX-listed companies and show them ways and solutions and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and
digitalization can create added value.
Do you also want to shape the world of tomorrow? Then become a part of the 30 employee strong ACOPA team!
Who We Are Looking For
You are an experienced consultant or a longtime successful freelancer and love the challenge? Dare to become a Consultant at ACOPA GmbH now! We are looking for a SCM Consultant who will work together with the team and work and lead it successfully to the goal. We are looking for someone with creative thinking for innovative solution strategies, as well as a high level of initiative. Therefore we are looking for personalities who, despite their wealth of experience, always want to develop further and already have several years of management experience. You think foresighted and structured in an original way? Take your chance now!
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flex work: Core working hours do not exist at ACOPA – you divide your working hours yourself according to your own needs and choose your working location freely.
- Individual training: We want to support you – you can choose freely from a wide range of further training courses.
What You Will Do
- International environment: You develop concepts, strategies and implementation plans in the area of supply chain management for our national and international customers
- Responsible project management: You work within a motivated a motivated team and, depending on your experience and qualification and qualifications, you will take responsibility for subprojects or overall project management.
- Become an entrepreneur yourself: You support the improvement of existing services as well as the development of new services. In addition, you will be responsible for the acquisition, development and expansion of the business unit.
- Excellent career opportunities: You can expect outstanding development opportunities with demanding and challenging tasks. At ACOPA, anything is possible. With commitment and development, an employee has the opportunity to become a partner of the ACOPA.
- You have professional experience in consulting and implementation projects in supply chain management, ideally with initial sub-project performance responsibility.
- You have experience in business analysis, conception, design and implementation of business processes based on SAP.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in relevant SAP applications (IBP; APO and/or S/4HANA).
- You have a competent demeanor, can handle complex and integrative issues in a solution-oriented manner and are confident in dealing with our demanding customers.
- In addition, you act independently and responsibly to a high degree. Enjoyment of your work and teamwork are important to you.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills, as well as a high willingness to travel complete your profile.
Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to contact our recruiting Team by e-mail at: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!