WHO WE ARE
Welcome to ACOPA! We are an innovative network of experts for Supply Chain Management, Value Chain, as well as Analytics, Process Consulting, AI, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Green IoT Tech. The cornerstones of our company are our innovativeness, experience and the resulting expert knowledge as well as our customer proximity and identification with our customers. With our experienced experts, we advise companies from the midmarket as well as DAX 30 companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
You develop concepts, strategies and implementation plans in the area of supply chain management in connection with SAP.
You work within a motivated team and take responsibility for sub-projects depending on your experience and qualifications.
You analyze existing supply chain planning processes with the team in agile SAP projects and identify their weak points.
With your analytical and structured thinking skills you support the solution finding of complex customer requests.
You actively work with your team on your career development.
- You have professional experience in consulting and implementation projects in the area of supply chain management.
- You have experience in business analysis, conception, design and implementation of business processes based on SAP.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of relevant SAP applications.
- You have a competent appearance, can deal with complex and integrative issues in a solution-oriented manner and are confident in dealing with our demanding customers.
- Fluent German and good written and spoken English as well as a high willingness to travel complete your profile.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flex work: Core working hours do not exist at ACOPA – you divide your working hours yourself according to your own needs and choose your working location freely.
- Individual training: We want to support you – you can choose freely from a wide range of further training courses.
- Career opportunities: At ACOPA everything is possible – an employee has the opportunity to become a partner of ACOPA if they show commitment and development.
Feel free to apply in german or english. If you have any difficulties with your application or have general questions about ACOPA and our entry possibilities, call us anytime at 0202/7053533! We look forward to meet you!
ACOPA is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, origin, age, marital, or disability status.