Design the future! As SAP Consultant SCM/ IBP (m/f/d) Digital Supply Chain with the ACOPA you experience first-hand, what it means to live the digitalization and to design tomorrow’s world.
We are an innovative expert network for supply chain management, value chain as well as analytics, process consulting, AI, machine learning, digitalization, cybersecurity, and Green IoT Tech (innovations for renewable energy / sustainability). The roots of our company are innovation, experience and the thereby resulting expert knowledge as well as our relationship and identification with our customers.
With our experienced experts, we consult companies ranging from the middle class to DAX Companies and show them ways and solutions as to how one can get added value through our innovations, transformations, and digitalization.
You want to design the world of tomorrow? Then become a part of our team of 30!
Who We Are Looking For
You are an experienced consultant or a long-time successful freelancer and love the challenge? Dare to become a member at ACOPA GmbH now! We are looking for an SCM Consultant who will dive in together with the team and lead them successfully to the goal. We are looking for someone with creative thinking for innovative solution strategies, as well as a high level of initiative. Therefore, we are looking for personalities who always want to develop themselves further, despite their wealth of experience, and who already have several years of management experience. Do you think ahead and structure in an original way? Take your chance now!
What You Will Do
- International environment: You develop concepts, strategies and implementation plans in supply chain management for our national and international customers.
- Responsible project management: You will work within a motivated team and, depending on your experience and qualifications, take responsibility for sub-projects or even overall project management.
- Become an entrepreneur yourself: You support the improvement of existing services as well as the development of new services. In addition, you will be responsible for the acquisition, development, and expansion of the business unit.
- Excellent career opportunities: You can expect excellent development opportunities with demanding and challenging tasks. At ACOPA, anything is possible – an employee can become a partner of ACOPA if he or she shows commitment and development.
- You have several years of professional experience in consulting and implementation projects in supply chain management, ideally with initial responsibility for partial project performance.
- You have experience in business analysis, conception, design, and implementation of business processes based on SAP.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in relevant SAP applications (IBP; APO and/or S/4HANA).
- You have a competent demeanor, can handle complex and integrative issues in a solution-oriented manner and are confident in dealing with our demanding customers.
- In addition, you act independently and responsibly to a high degree. Enjoyment of your work and teamwork are important to you.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills, as well as a high willingness to travel complete your profile.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flex work: Core working hours do not exist at ACOPA – you divide your working hours yourself according to your own needs and choose your working location freely.
- Individual training: We want to support you – you can choose freely from a wide range of further training courses.
If you have difficulties with your application, or general questions about ACOPA and the entry opportunities, you are welcome to contact Ms. Suhr. If you have technical questions, please contact our Digital Lead Mr. Fabian Rührnschopf.
We are always available by phone at 0202/7053533.
You can submit your application (German or English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!