Design the future! As a (Junior) Data Scientist with the ACOPA you experience first-hand, what it means to live the digitalization and to design tomorrow’s world.
We are an innovative expert network for supply chain management, value chain as well as analytics, process consulting, AI, machine learning, digitalization, cybersecurity, and Green IoT Tech (innovations for renewable energy / sustainability). The roots of our company are innovation, experience and the thereby resulting expert knowledge as well as our relationship and identification with our customers.
With our experienced experts, we consult companies ranging from the middle class to DAX Companies and show them ways and solutions as to how one can get added value through our innovations, transformations, and digitalization.
You want to design the world of tomorrow? Then become a part of our team of 30!
Who We Are Looking For
You are a graduate in computer science or economics and want to take the first step into a successful career? Then ACOPA GmbH is the right place for you. We are looking for a (Junior) Data Scientist who wants to make a difference. If you are someone who would like to develop yourself further and is willing to perform. In addition, you think ahead and are creative? Take your chance now.
What You Will Do
- Transforming data: You create a database from large structured and unstructured data sets of different data sources, analyze and interpret them.
- Looking into the future: With the help of data mining, data science and machine learning methods, you recognize patterns and use them to create forecasts for the future.
- International projects: Together with our team, you support national and international customers.
- Your personal development: You work actively with your team on your career development. This includes an attractive training program.
- You have successfully completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree – preferably in business informatics, computer science, statistics, industrial engineering, engineering, business mathematics, mathematics or physics.
- You have already been able to demonstrate your expertise in a consulting environment or elsewhere in IT.
- Ideally, you have first knowledge in functional/object-oriented programming languages, as well as first experiences in the Greentech segment.
- You score with a solid methodological knowledge in statistics, digital transformation, machine learning and IT infrastructures, which enables you to follow new developments and develop innovative solutions.
- You have a very good command of German and English. In addition, you are willing to travel to be able to advise our customers on site.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flex work: Core working hours do not exist at ACOPA – you divide your working hours yourself according to your own needs and choose your working location freely.
- Individual training: We want to support you – you can choose freely from a wide range of further training courses.
If you have difficulties with your application, or general questions about ACOPA and the entry opportunities, you are welcome to contact Mrs. Suhr. If you have technical questions, please contact our Digital Lead Mr. Rührnschopf.
We are always available by phone at 0202/7053533.
You can submit your application (German or English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Frau Sabine Suhr
Tel: 0202 7053533
Herr Fabian Rührnschopf
Tel: +49 176 12002641