Design the future! As a (Junior) Data Analyst with the ACOPA you experience first-hand, what it means to live the digitalization and to design tomorrow’s world.
We are an innovative expert network for supply chain management, value chain as well as analytics, process consulting, AI, machine learning, digitalization, cybersecurity, and Green IoT Tech (innovations for renewable energy / sustainability). The roots of our company are innovation, experience and the thereby resulting expert knowledge as well as our relationship and identification with our customers.
With our experienced experts, we consult companies ranging from the middle class to DAX Companies and show them ways and solutions as to how one can get added value through our innovations, transformations, and digitalization.
You want to design the world of tomorrow? Then become a part of our team of 30!
Who We Are Looking For
You graduated in informatics or economy sciences or mathematics and want to take your first step into a successful work life? Then you are at the right place at ACOPA! We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst, who is eager to move something. If you are someone, who loves to educate themselves and willing to perform and are also thinking proactively and creative, then take your chance now!
What You Will Do
- Turning data into value: Using state-of-the-art approaches, you are responsible for the analysis and interpretation of digital processes and data sets. Using this knowledge, you are able to turn data into meaningful information for our customers.
- Become a driver of digitalization: Together with our team, you will develop customized customer solutions in the fields of analytics, business intelligence, Greentech or big data.
- International projects: As part of our Digital Transformation Business Unit, you will advise our national and international customers in the areas of Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions.
- Your personal development: You work actively with your team on your career development. This includes an attractive training program. Because we believe in you and your skills.
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) computer science, mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering & management, or a comparable course of study.
- Ideally, you have some practical work experience in the field of data analytics, for example in the form of internships or student traineeships.
- Your strength lies in the analysis of complex contexts and you enjoy new challenges and working in a great team.
- You want to develop your programming skills and may have some experience with the programming languages Python, R or VBA.
- You have a very good command of German and English. In addition, you are willing to travel to be able to advise our customers on site.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flex work: Core working hours do not exist at ACOPA – you divide your working hours yourself according to your own needs and choose your working location freely.
- Individual training: We want to support you – you can choose freely from a wide range of further training courses.
If you have difficulties with your application, or general questions about ACOPA and the entry opportunities, you are welcome to contact Mrs. Suhr. If you have technical questions, please contact our Digital Lead Mr. Rührnschopf.
We are always available by phone at 0202/7053533.
You can submit your application (German or English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Frau Sabine Suhr
Tel: 0202 7053533
Herr Fabian Rührnschopf
Tel: +49 176 12002641