Shape the future! As SAP Consultant SCM/ IBP (m/f/d) Digital Supply Chain at ACOPA, you will experience first-hand what it means to live digitization and shape the world of tomorrow.
With our experienced experts, we advise companies from medium-sized businesses as well as DAX companies, showing ways and solutions how to create added value through our innovations, transformation and digitalization.
Are you also driven to make a difference, then become a part of the ACOPA team!
- Very good understanding of the entire corporate value chain as well as business and logistical interrelationships
- Development of customized solutions for our customers with regard to current challenges in the area of supply chain/ integrated business planning in connection with SAP
- Analytical and structured thinking skills to solve complex customer requests
- Consulting with ABAP developers and providing technical specifications to develop customer specific solutions
- Performing testing, providing prototypes and implementing new functionality
- Conduct ad hoc training and consulting for
business superusers, which are necessary for the implementation and maintenance
required, e.g., remediation, problem resolution, etc., as well as assisting in building IBP competency
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to move confidently at all levels of management
- Knowledge and experience with processes along the supply chain
- Professional experience in at least 2 IBP modules: Planning, CPI and Response
- Strong SAP integration knowledge
- Knowledge of sales and operations planning functions
- Knowledge of Inventory Optimization and Supply Optimization
- Ability to relate technical ideas and functions to non-technical users, e.g. prototype and create business presentations or articulate and communicate best practices to executives
- Knowledge of S / 4 Hana MRP planning, DDMRP, embedded PP/DS and aATP.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment with interesting projects
- Short decision-making processes
- Transparency and direct proximity to customers
- Cooperation in an innovative and dynamic team
- Creative contribution of own ideas
- Further training opportunities
- Consulting assignments with top Dax-30 companies
- Company pension scheme
- Attractive salary plus individual performance bonus
- A flexible working time model with a remote arrangement, or due to the Corona situation, we offer you the opportunity to complete your work entirely from the home office
- Permanent and secure employment contract
Period: Full-time, unlimited
Contact person: Ms. Sabine Suhr
Phone number: 0202/7053533
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Send us your complete application with cover letter, resume and references.