Who We Are
Design the future! As a Cybersecurity Consultant with the ACOPA you experience first-hand, what it means to live the digitalization and to design tomorrow’s world.
We are an innovative expert network for supply chain management, value chain as well as analytics, process consulting, AI, machine learning, digitalization, cybersecurity, and Green IoT Tech (innovations for renewable energy / sustainability). The roots of our company are innovation, experience and the thereby resulting expert knowledge as well as our relationship and identification with our customers.
With our experienced experts, we consult companies ranging from the middle class to DAX Companies and show them ways and solutions as to how one can get added value through our innovations, transformations, and digitalization.
You want to design the world of tomorrow? Then become a part of our team of 30!
What You Will Do
- Highly motivated consulting: As part of our Digital Transformation Business Unit, you advise our national and international customers on all IT security issues.
- Your contribution to security: Together with our team, you analyze and evaluate threat scenarios and security risks.
- Awakening potential: You convey to our customers which holistic and individual security concepts/strategies are necessary, create them and implement them.
- Personal development: We attach great importance to further training. We believe in our employees and their competences. Together with the entire team, you will actively work on your further development.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree.
- Experience in analyzing, evaluating, and testing threat scenarios, IT security audits, risk management, and security incident handling.
- Expertise in designing and implementing security solutions.
- Independent working style, authoritative external appearance, and confident command of the German and English languages.
- Teamwork: Great team spirit, dynamic and very experienced colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, implementation of own creative ideas, lived transparency and customer proximity.
- Workflow: A lot of personal responsibility, little bureaucracy, very good equipment for working remotely – whether in a café or at home.
- Flex work: There are no core working hours at ACOPA – you divide your working hours yourself according to your own needs and choose your working location freely.
- Individual further training: We want to support you – you can choose freely from a wide range of further training courses.
- Career opportunities: At ACOPA everything is possible – with commitment and development, an employee could become a partner of ACOPA.
If you have any specific questions about the advertised position, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Suhr. You are welcome to apply in German or English. If you have any difficulties with your application or general questions about ACOPA and the entry opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us at 0202/7053533.
You can also visit our homepage https://acopa.de/en/career and apply directly there. You can also send your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!